Home
Home
/
Uncategories
/
Keep on Truckin’
Keep on Truckin’
Posted by
The McCoys
|
on
March 24, 2020
Actually left the house today, to go get Kreg’s truck fixed! So the boys got to run around the yard there and visit our old truck!
Share This Post on:
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter
Linkedin
Google+
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment
Older Post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Custom Post Signature
The McCoys
This is our journal to share our experience with Stem Cell Treatment in Panama, thanks for following along!
Follow
Popular Posts
3 month post SCT update...
I received the email today from Panama to update them on our progress. I can’t believe it’s been three months already. It’s hard for me...
Ten days post SCT update...
I was going to do an update soon, but didn’t have anything good to share just yet... but I think he may have done something new tonight...
Quarantine
Entering the second week of quarantine and not doing too bad. Trying to have some fun, relax and squeeze in some schooling! FaceTiming with...
New Year, New Update...
Okay, so I have been terrible about updating this. It's mostly because it's very hard to put to words what I have seen change. It...
Keep on Truckin’
Actually left the house today, to go get Kreg’s truck fixed! So the boys got to run around the yard there and visit our old truck!
The back story...
Here’s a little back story on this trip. Roughly two years ago I started researching stem cell therapy for Colt. We banked Jaxon’s ...
Things that go.....a 4 month update!
We are just about 4 months out from our stem cell journey. 4 months ago today we were arriving in Panama. I had to share this picture...
March Update
I gave up social media for lent so I’ve been bad about updating anyone on anything! I felt comfortable enough this last trip to Panama to sh...
Panama Photo Tour...
A quick little tour of Panama. We stayed at the hotel for the most part, but we did venture out to Casco Viejo, the Panama Canal and to J...
Casco Viejo...
Today is our last day. We had no treatment and no plans. I really wanted to go see Casco Viejo before we left so we took a trip to the ol...
Blog Archive
▼
2020
(3)
▼
March
(3)
Keep on Truckin’
Quarantine
March Update
►
2019
(3)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2018
(25)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(19)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment