Awesome news...

December 21, 2018

This week we had two major changes happen! The craziest one is that Colt allowed a teeth cleaning at the dentist. This may not seem like a big deal but in our house it is HUGE. Historically he won’t even let the dentist do more than look, and only with his eyes- no tools allowed. So we have had to knock him out completely down at Rady hospital twice to have all the work, x rays, and deep cleaning done because he will not cooperate. Yesterday, he completed a cleaning and X-rays. I am so blown away, I can’t quite believe it myself.

On Tuesday this week, he had his Christmas program. He’s never participated in these types of events. He gets really nervous and anxious. He usually just stands there and looks somewhere else. He actually sang!! He was super nervous and I don’t see a career in theater, but the fact that he participated is major. It’s our very own Christmas miracle!!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature