Casco Viejo...

December 01, 2018
 Today is our last day. We had no treatment and no plans. I really wanted to go see Casco Viejo before we left so we took a trip to the old city. It is so beautiful! Five minute cab/Uber ride to the city. It reminded me of Europe. The old buildings are gorgeous. We had to get Panama hats, because obviously that’s what you do in Panama. There are cats everywhere (but don’t worry Mom, they are SO well taken care of here. They’re street cats but there are water bowls every few feet and cat food on every corner which is really sweet).

I could’ve stayed here all day but it was a pretty hot day and the kids were really ramping up the complaining. We grabbed some lunch at Finca Del Mar, such a cute restaurant with swings at the bar. I had a legit Pina Colada, made from scratch. We had fresh fish and chips. Then we walked back to the American Trade Hotel because I read in a travel blog that their coffee shop was amazing. Cafe Unido didn’t disappoint. We bought some small batch roasted coffee to bring home.

The cruise ships dropped off a few hundred people so the town was bustling with tours. If we come back for another round of stem cells, I would definitely spend more time here! Off to the pool to relax and then pack up for our morning flight home tomorrow. They are decorating the entire city for a Christmas Lights festival. It’s so cool!














Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature