All checked in....

November 25, 2018


We are all checked into the hotel. The flight was long but the kids did great! I can’t believe how well they take care of you on Copa Airlines (Panama’s airline). They fed us twice, all the movies you want, and drink service every hour! We are waiting on room service and getting to bed since our first appointment is tomorrow at 9am. The hotel is super nice, the views are incredible. I’ll post more pictures tomorrow in the daylight, but we have a really cool room overlooking the ocean and pool. It’s basically like an apartment with a kitchen, dining room, huge fancy tub and bedroom. 

We stepped off the plane to a person holding a sign with our name, she scooped us up and we got to skip the customs line. They have this whole process down, which made it so easy because the airport was packed and kind of overwhelming. 

On another note.... hope the tooth fairy makes it to Panama. Little man lost his tooth (I had to channel Auntie Kim and yank it out!). 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature