This is the book that sealed the deal for me. Dr. Riordan is the man behind the Panama clinic. He’s the doctor that was interviewed on Joe Rogan’s Podcast. I started researching this two years ago, but it was too big and too scary for me to move forward at the time. This last regression in Colt with school and all of the changes that went with it, pushed me back towards looking into this again.
I felt a strong push this time, that we had to give it a try. Or I’d always wonder, what if? I highly recommmed this book. It’s easy reading, the medical jargon isn’t too intense. The stories are miraculous. I hope we become one of them.
I felt a strong push this time, that we had to give it a try. Or I’d always wonder, what if? I highly recommmed this book. It’s easy reading, the medical jargon isn’t too intense. The stories are miraculous. I hope we become one of them.

This is our journal to share our experience with Stem Cell Treatment in Panama, thanks for following along!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment