We laid low for an hour or so in the room after treatment, we were told to rest and see how he would feel. The side effects range from being tired, mild fever, headache, or hyper-activity. We got...... you guessed it! Hyper! He wanted to go to the pool, so we went down and ruined all the nice relaxation vibes for everyone. Good thing we aren’t the only special needs family here, that’s actually the one really cool thing about this place. Lots of families doing the same thing, and everyone is very friendly and in the same boat so no judgment. You’re free to just be. The boys were besties today, which means they were psycho together. At least they had fun.
We haven’t done a second of school work so I guess we better get on that soon. The anticipation of the treatments have been looming. Not knowing what he would feel like, I am really hoping that he continues to react well. Tomorrow we start at 8:45 am.
Also, the cocktail menu is spectacular. I’m making my way through it. This was fresh juiced cucumber, lime & gin.
We haven’t done a second of school work so I guess we better get on that soon. The anticipation of the treatments have been looming. Not knowing what he would feel like, I am really hoping that he continues to react well. Tomorrow we start at 8:45 am.








This is our journal to share our experience with Stem Cell Treatment in Panama, thanks for following along!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment