Lunch by the pool today! The food here is really good! I already need a detox of some sort. I’m on my third latte today and it’s only 4pm. So there’s that. CBD isn’t legal here so let’s all pray for me, becuse I can’t live much longer without it. I’ve noticed Colt isn’t sleeping nearly as well without it too, he’s pretty restless all night. I’ve been sleeping with him so I can watch him (because I’m crazy) and he’s basically karate chopped me all night.
Cabin fever. It’s been raining this afternoon.... we sat at the pool for awhile in it, because it’s still really warm. Tropical weather!
These geniuses put a restaurant and bar right here, I’m sitting in it. You can deposit your children in the pool and then sit back and pretend you’re here with only your spouse. It was fun while it lasted. We have one more full day tomorrow. We could have gone home but I wanted a rest/pack day not knowing what to expect and how he’d feel. I didn’t wanna hop on a plane right away. They’ve said dehydration isn’t good for the stem cells so I’m keeping water in front of him like it’s my day job.
Cabin fever. It’s been raining this afternoon.... we sat at the pool for awhile in it, because it’s still really warm. Tropical weather!
These geniuses put a restaurant and bar right here, I’m sitting in it. You can deposit your children in the pool and then sit back and pretend you’re here with only your spouse. It was fun while it lasted. We have one more full day tomorrow. We could have gone home but I wanted a rest/pack day not knowing what to expect and how he’d feel. I didn’t wanna hop on a plane right away. They’ve said dehydration isn’t good for the stem cells so I’m keeping water in front of him like it’s my day job.



This is our journal to share our experience with Stem Cell Treatment in Panama, thanks for following along!
Cant wait to see all of you ! Miss you !
ReplyDeleteWe miss you too!! Hope the healing process is going well!!
Delete